• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Any Amiibo! Even Sanrio Amiibo´s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tania

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (42) +
Made a new thread since I had issues with being able to trade and couldnt get people their villagers 😓 . Go check that one out if you want an amiibo villager! :)

Last edited:
Sanrio villagers can't move to someone else's island. They can only move in via the amiibo card at the campsite

Sanrio villagers can't move to someone else's island. They can only move in via the amiibo card at the campsite
When you have the amiibo, you get the Sanrio items from it which was what I was referring to I’m sorry I wasn’t clear in my original post but I will edit it
Post automatically merged:

Welcome fellow cycler!

Just curious, but what does TGB stand for?
I meant TBT! Autocorrect, my apologies 😓

When you have the amiibo, you get the Sanrio items from it which was what I was referring to I’m sorry I wasn’t clear in my original post but I will edit it

I meant TBT! Autocorrect, my apologies 😓
No problem :) I was curious how much it would be for two? Should I pm you?

Last edited:
Id be interested in Sheldon and Ricky to complete my male squirrels! Id pay ypu a bit more then ten TBT. But we can talk more in pm if you want!

Hello do you have Cheri? She’s my last dreamie I’m looking for and I just can’t seem to find her :(

Hello do you have Cheri? She’s my last dreamie I’m looking for and I just can’t seem to find her :(
Yes I do have Cheri, how much are you offering? 😊

Id be interested in Sheldon and Ricky to complete my male squirrels! Id pay ypu a bit more then ten TBT. But we can talk more in pm if you want!
Okay that’s perfect!

Can I get Zucker without paying an arm and a leg

Can I pay 50 TBT for Zucker?

Ight, just got to get chadder off.

Should be able to do it in that time

And chadder is gone

Last edited:
Hi, my friend has an open plot and is searching for Tabby the cat! Would you be able to help out? They don’t mind keeping the plot open for a day or so until things are ready. I can offer 5 TBT, if that’s ok?

Edit: I’m willing to offer more TBT if needed!

Last edited:
Hello! Are we still going to do a trade for Cheri? It’s been a couple days so I wanted to check and see

Yeah, I'm getting some benches today

I'd say get some nmt from him, I ran into Cheri twice in 17 tickets

May I purchase Judy? If you have her?
Umm, if you want Judy you'll have to hunt, the 8 new villagers don't have amiibo cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back