• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Any amiibo villager - 40 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moritz

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (37) +
Going to pause this for a while until I've got my second island to the point where I can do it on there.

Last edited:
Hey do you by any chance have Cheri? I’ve been looking everywhere for her but no one seems to have her lol

Hey do you by any chance have Cheri? I’ve been looking everywhere for her but no one seems to have her lol
Yeah I can get to work on her now if you have a plot ready to go? :)
Edit: just to double check thats the red cub yeah?

I don’t yet but I will start now! I can PM you when I do so don’t start yet so haha. Thank you!! I appreciate it so kind 😊

I don’t yet but I will start now! I can PM you when I do so don’t start yet so haha. Thank you!! I appreciate it so kind 😊
I'll move her on to my island but not get her in boxes until youre ready then :)
Post automatically merged:

2021052019564500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Got her :)

Last edited:
Awesome!
I'll get her in boxes for you in my lunch break in 20 minutes (home worker and right slacker) and then drop you a message when I'm done :)
Haha, that would be great. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back