rachel7d

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6973-6157-8399
Feedback
100% (13) +
I’m trying to spruce up my town by planting new trees and paving and just generally making it look pretty but I’m constantly looking for flowers. I’m looking to buy lots of flowers so if you have any extra, I’m not picky I’ll take anything just let me know! Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm happy to sell some flowers to you in exchange for in-game bells. How does 45 bells/flower sound? And how many flowers would you like? If you want more than the inventory can hold, I'm happy to send them in multiple batches.

Hi! I have shedloads of flowers just sitting around that I’d be happy to make a deal for. I have some hybrids and a lot of normals. I’ll show you which ones you can have when you get to town. I am willing to make a deal for something like 3tbt for an inventory full of flowers?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have shedloads of flowers just sitting around that I’d be happy to make a deal for. I have some hybrids and a lot of normals. I’ll show you which ones you can have when you get to town. I am willing to make a deal for something like 3tbt for an inventory full of flowers?

I have 65 pink roses that someone ordered but never picked up so they are back up for sale. I can do 45 for the 65 of them.

I can also get you those tools and igbs if i havent already.

Last edited:
Back