• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Any and All Hybrid Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialTrader

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (93) +
Not interested in TBT. Contact me if you are interested. I would prefer to do the bargaining in your town, but mine is okay if you feel uncomfortable with that. I am looking for bells in exchange. I will also trade any 9 flowers of your choice for a rubber hammer! :)

Hi! I really need five orange roses if you can do that! I'm happy to pay in IGB and you can come to my town! I'd be willing to pay 300,000 Bells for all the flowers if that price is fine with you!
Thanks!:)
Edit-Can you also give me your freind code. Mine is in sidebar and down below. I am also Mayor Jack of Una.

Last edited:
Hi! I really need five orange roses if you can do that! I'm happy to pay in IGB and you can come to my town! I'd be willing to pay 300,000 Bells for all the flowers if that price is fine with you!
Thanks!:)
Edit-Can you also give me your freind code. Mine is in sidebar and down below. I am also Mayor Jack of Una.

Hello! Are you available to trade now? I have added your friend code :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, also, FC- 1006-1052-9633

- - - Post Merge - - -

For those that are concerned that I am scamming, I have 9 of every rare flower, besides gold roses, available upon request. I am also more than willing to do any and all trades in my town! Thank you :)

Are you up to do the trade now? And I don’t know how to get my TBT since this is my first deal. Where do you want to trade?

Are you up to do the trade now? And I don’t know how to get my TBT since this is my first deal. Where do you want to trade?

Yep! I'll come to your town to pick up the hybrids. Once I leave I will come on here and transfer you the TBT to your account :)

I’m so sorry, I am locked out of my flower storage. I keep 9 of each flower in another world. I can’t find the other game. Can we reschedule this deal? Again, I am SO sorry :(

I’m so sorry, I am locked out of my flower storage. I keep 9 of each flower in another world. I can’t find the other game. Can we reschedule this deal? Again, I am SO sorry :(

Hey no problem! Shoot me a PM when you are available again ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back