Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ribbon
Purple Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Feedback
0% (0) +
And I actually mean GOOD pixel artists, No splice art or anything. I just need someone to edit some sprites and make them look like a character, Will pay TBT bells.
Here is what I have so far:

of9ixv.gif

As you see, It isn't the best so I need someone who has good pixel skills or at least anyone who is willing to do this pretty well.
Also post an example of your work,

I'm, pretty good, but do I have to post examples? All of them is on my old computer.

Don't worry I can trust you, I'll pm you the information. I'll keep this topic open in case you're unable to do the job.
Thanks though :)

Nah don't worry it's not a .gif, It will all end up as a .gif, they're like different frames.

Thanks Gnome, I'll check it out, When I ask for request out of TBT which are graphics, I do pay if they are great quality.

You just joined, pretty sure that you haven't asked for any art yet, and especially not paid for it.

No need to be an arse. I'm pretty sure he/she was just saying that for future reference.

On topic: Ah, well, sorry but I have no experience whatsoever in pixel and such. But good luck finding someone.

Whoops sorry I completely forget, If you are still interested then i'll PM you FillFall and thanks Kylie :)

Back