• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Any interest in an mp3 of my town's House Night?

House Night? I'm not sure exactly what you mean. o_O

K.K Slider has a live show at Club 444 every Saturday. But from Sunday-Friday, he is DJ KK and plays club mixes of his songs at the club.

On alternating days, he has a House music mix and an NES music mix of his songs.

I have my town's version of the House mix. I will be recording the NES mix soon.

Definitely interested if you can get a really nice quality recording.

I have a copy at 128kbps (for space reasons) and another at 320kbps.

I haven't decided on other types for the NES mix but I'm leaning towards VBR/320/128

That's a really long mp3, does it vary a lot? Maybe you could make a youtube video of it so we can all casually enjoy it!

Isn't there already a version on youtube? it doesn't have perfect quality though.

Isn't there already a version on youtube? it doesn't have perfect quality though.

Indeed there is. Though the transition between sets is the town theme. Also, the music is randomized during the set.

So, I wanted to know if an mp3 of my town's mix was of any interest.

Indeed there is. Though the transition between sets is the town theme. Also, the music is randomized during the set.

So, I wanted to know if an mp3 of my town's mix was of any interest.

Oops i misunderstood, i though you were going to post it to youtube, But i would LOVE an mp3 of the club.

K.K Slider has a live show at Club 444 every Saturday. But from Sunday-Friday, he is DJ KK and plays club mixes of his songs at the club.

On alternating days, he has a House music mix and an NES music mix of his songs.

I have my town's version of the House mix. I will be recording the NES mix soon.
Interested!

mp3 is up. enjoy everyone :)

to save you time, it's 128kbps for space reasons. 320kbps can be put up at request.

Back