Cycling Any Villager of your choice - (I have Every Card) 10TBT

Sounds good, no worries if you can't get him until tomorrow. Again, I will be willing to time traveling if you need the time!
I ended up getting home later than planned so I’ll let you know tomorrow when he’s ready! Thanks for being patient. :)

@Narson03 Marshal is ready. Just let me know when you are available to get him. No rush though. I’ll check in here every once and a while throughout the day.

Hi! Do you have Marcel?

Also btw i love your PFP I love sailor moon (mercury is my favorite)

Hi! Do you have Marcel?

Also btw i love your PFP I love sailor moon (mercury is my favorite)

Thank you! and yes I can get him ready for you in the next hour-ish if that works for you. :) Just let me know.

Hi there! Sorry, I'm a bit new at this, TBT is bells right? If so, I thought I was broke but turns out I do actually have bells, so I might take you up on this generous offer! I myself don't have an online account, but my friend does, and she's been hunting for Chadder for WEEKS now. He's one of her favorites. You said it's 10 TBT per villager right? I have 22 I think so I should be able to pay :D

Hi there! Sorry, I'm a bit new at this, TBT is bells right? If so, I thought I was broke but turns out I do actually have bells, so I might take you up on this generous offer! I myself don't have an online account, but my friend does, and she's been hunting for Chadder for WEEKS now. He's one of her favorites. You said it's 10 TBT per villager right? I have 22 I think so I should be able to pay :D

Yes! You have enough. I can help explain how to transfer 10 tbt(bells) if you need me to. I’d love to help out with getting her Chadder. Just let me know if you’d like to proceed. :)

Hello! Any chance I could get Sasha at some point today? My daughter finally has a spot open and I'd love to get her favorite bunny

Yes! You have enough. I can help explain how to transfer 10 tbt(bells) if you need me to. I’d love to help out with getting her Chadder. Just let me know if you’d like to proceed. :)
Yes thank you! She’d be very happy to get him! I think I know how to to transfer bells, I saw where you described the process in another comment
Post automatically merged:

I sent the bells! Thank you for your help!

Last edited:
Hello! Any chance I could get Sasha at some point today? My daughter finally has a spot open and I'd love to get her favorite bunny
Yes, I sure can after I finish with Chadder for the other user. I’ll let you know when I can start on him. :)
Yes thank you! She’d be very happy to get him! I think I know how to to transfer bells, I saw where you described the process in another comment
Just got them thanks! I’ll start working on getting Chadder ready. Should only take an hour or so!

@Phecdasolar Chadder is ready for pickup. Just let me know when you are available and I’ll message you the dodo code. :)

Last edited:
Yes, I sure can after I finish with Chadder for the other user. I’ll let you know when I can start on him. :)

Just got them thanks! I’ll start working on getting Chadder ready. Should only take an hour or so!

@Phecdasolar Chadder is ready for pickup. Just let me know when you are available and I’ll message you the dodo code. :)
We're all ready! Sorry, I had an appointment so I just saw this now, my friend's all ready to get him :D

@Phecdasolar and @RiceBunny I had something come up tonight unfortunately so I’m sorry it didn’t work out. I’m heading to bed now, but I will be available most of the day tomorrow however starting at 8am EST.

@RiceBunny I’m able to start working on Sasha for you now. Please send 10tbt when you get the chance and I’ll let you know when he’s ready for pickup. :)

Hello! I recently acquired all of the Animal Crossing Amiibo cards and I’ve setup a cycling island called Valentia.

Feel free to request any villager you want (other than the Sanrio characters as they sadly aren’t adoptable). All I’m asking for in return is 10TBT per villager. Please have an open spot available on your island upon request and I’ll await TBT payment before I begin the process of moving your villager in followed by getting them in boxes for you. I will message you when they are available for pickup. My time zone is EST and I try to be checking in fairly often during my waking hours when I can.

If you are short on TBT just let me know and I can deduct from the current available funds below. Or, if you’d like to donate to these funds to help someone out in the future just let me know.

Current Funds: 25 TBT
Donators so far: @Grindellion
hello!! can i please request dobie?

Back