• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Any Villager of your choice - (I have Every Card) 10TBT

hello! I'd like Kiki, if I could please get her. My timezone is EST and I'm available basically all day. I'd also like to donate 10 TBT for the available funds. Thanks in advance!
EDIT: I just sent over the TBT. Thanks again!

hello! I'd like Kiki, if I could please get her. My timezone is EST and I'm available basically all day. I'd also like to donate 10 TBT for the available funds. Thanks in advance!
EDIT: I just sent over the TBT. Thanks again!

Perfect! I don’t have time at the moment to get her for you, but I’ll be back in the evening so I’ll start on her then and let you know when she’s ready to pickup.

Also amazing choice Kiki has a special place in my heart for more than one reason. ❤️

Perfect! I don’t have time at the moment to get her for you, but I’ll be back in the evening so I’ll start on her then and let you know when she’s ready to pickup.

Also amazing choice Kiki has a special place in my heart for more than one reason. ❤️
no worries, thank you for doing this!
and yeah, Kiki is so sweet. I love normal villagers, and this island I want her on is gonna be a sort of witchy/mystical island, so she's a must

no worries, thank you for doing this!
and yeah, Kiki is so sweet. I love normal villagers, and this island I want her on is gonna be a sort of witchy/mystical island, so she's a must

Kiki is ready for pickup if you’re available now. :)

Back