• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Any Zelda RV

FOXHOUNDL7

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
88.9% (6) +
I am willing to scan any single Zelda Amiibo for 99K
Procedure:
1. You Will pay me the 99K
2. You willFollow Me On The Path
3. We Will go to the campground
4. I will sit on the log while you order Items
5. Once your done sit next to me
6. I Will then End Communication

Yes

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you I will respond when my gates open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, theres been a mistake, the only one I dont have is Medli but I have her items, name what you want from her

Yes

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you I will respond when my gates open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, theres been a mistake, the only one I dont have is Medli but I have her items, name what you want from her

Oh, I mainly just wanted to come order most of everything she has. But that's okay. What other characters are do you have of Zelda?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because I already have all of Wolf Link and Epona's stuff also, so I was wondering if there were any more Zelda characters out there? :) I don't quite remember.

Last edited:
Everybody besides Medli

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Ganon, And thats who you missing

Can I visit Wolf Link and Epona's RV? Thanks! I won't be available today though. I'll be available tomorrow though :)

Back