Anybody coming back with RetroAchivements?

DrFizzles

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Dolphin Emulator recently got support for Gamecube achievements through RetroAchievements and AC:GC got a set, so now you can play the game and have a cool achievement system to work through!

Anybody coming back to the game to play with achievements? Or for that matter does anyone still play casually, either on an emulator or real hardware?

In case you don't know what RetroAchivements is, it's a site that adds an achievement system to retro games like GBA, DS, Dreamcast, PS1/2 etc. Check it out here if you want.

Woah, thats really neat. I still play, I even got my dad to move into my town and hes played a few video games from the arcade in the 80s, though pinball was his favorite, a handful of football games when I was a kid, and now animal crossing!

Woah, thats really neat. I still play, I even got my dad to move into my town and hes played a few video games from the arcade in the 80s, though pinball was his favorite, a handful of football games when I was a kid, and now animal crossing!

That's so cool! My dad also loves pinball.

I have found myself coming back to this particular AC a lot over the years. It's just so charming and nostalgic ☺️
I'm also a sucker for the dopamine hit of something like achievements so it's a win-win coming back now.

It's fantastic timing as I got a really big urge to play some AC recently. I'll definitely be trying to get all of the achievements, slowly but surely.

Back