• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anybody want Chops?

Cazqui

∀З⊥əʁ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4001-9803-5434
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
I've been wanting him to gtfo of my town since he got here. He ruined the plans for a garden/ mini forest in front of my house, any tips on getting him to move out, if anyone wants him I'll make sure to message you a few days before he tells me he's gonna move so you can chat him and get him in your town.

Nobody would want that ugly disgrace of a creature. Get him to pack his bags and have him move away on his own so he will be deleted and not continue to live on.

I have Chops in my town. And Cobb. If you don't know what Cobb looks like, google it. He is a sickly green pig with a bleeding, bandaged head and a disgusting personality. I cannot fathom why Animal Crossing has disgraced my town with these two. Chops is kind of cute, but only because I like his hair.. I want them both to move ASAP though :p

Only reason i'd want him is for his furniture.

I would avoid talking to him, use pitfalls on him, and hit him with the net. I've been able to get rid of 4 neighbors by doing this.

/neighbor hater

Okay since we're mentioning ugly villagers, has anyone seen Diva? Creepy hair looks more like face paint, and her "lips" look more like slightly open teeth about to chew up my soul and frankly I'm scared

Okay since we're mentioning ugly villagers, has anyone seen Diva? Creepy hair looks more like face paint, and her "lips" look more like slightly open teeth about to chew up my soul and frankly I'm scared

Agh!! I have her too! I have been trying everything to get rid of that monster, but shes just sticking around. She just makes me so uncomfortable to live in my own town. :(

Oh god, her eyes scared the living junk out of me when she moved into my town.

I also hate Renee. Every time I've had her, she moved into the worst possible place ever.

My husband would like to get Chops (I don't question his animal choices anymore..) but he has currently 10 villagers. The next animal moves out on the 9th. Let me know if that helps :)

Ugh, I also have him in my town, and I've also been actively trying to chase him away. I really wouldn't mind him so much if the position of his house wasn't so horrible...

I have chops too. I want him to leave. Do I just ignore him? Will he move out then? Or do I need to assault him with the net and megaphone?

I want porky chops :)

Back