• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Anyone already playing the game?

tworedboots

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I have been lucky enough to receive an early copy of the game in return for doing some review videos. I really need to find some UK/euro players to review the wifi aspects of the game. If anyone is already playing please can you message me privately to exchange info.

Thanks in advance.

How did you receive an early copy? Did you email them and tell you that you could do videos or did they approach you first? I know there are a couple of people on this forum with the english copies already.

I have written occasional reviews for Family Gamer so that was how I got the early copy. I've played all the other AC games, although never really got into City Folk - I think the game is better on a portable console, so I found it hard to go back to sitting still having played Wild World extensively. I am really enjoying the gameplay in New Leaf so far, there is enough new stuff to keep my interest up, whereas in City Folk I got bored really quickly as it was too similar to Wilf World.

Anyway, if anyone's interested my videos are here. Be kind - we're just a family who play the game, not experts in any way!

I am not sure if anyone on here has gotten an EU copy early, but there are other NA copies and then there are those that have the Japan copy. You could wifi with them to test it out.

Also, welcome to the forums!

I wish I could have an early copy :( but I will get it in the near bright future :)

Back