Shooting Star
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Death Angel Mushroom Lamp
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Viridis Mushroom Lamp
Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp
Anyone else here Diamond Paint? It’s kinda like paint by numbers but different. I like to do it to relax. I always try to make sure to buy kits from companies that properly get licensing for the art used so it’s not stolen art.

This is my current work in progress. The art it’s based on is called Evening Melodies by Abraham Hunter. I’ve been working on this one for basically a year (started Aug 12 2023)

IMG_7515.jpeg

I’ve alwayd wanted to try more diamond painting! I’m trying to find good designs online, since a lot of the ones I saw IRL I didn’t really like ;w; i tested it with a smaller canvas before and it was really relaxing, I enjoyed it lots! c:

And that looks like a beautiful design! I’d love to find a starry design for diamond painting, it’d look so good with it shimmering 🥹

The finished ones always look so pretty but I think I would find it too tedious for me. It reminds of cross stitching that I've giving up doing multiple times now

The finished ones always look so pretty but I think I would find it too tedious for me. It reminds of cross stitching that I've giving up doing multiple times now

That’s understandable. I’m someone who can handle large tedious projects so it’s perfect for me. I know many people who find it more annoying than relaxing they appreciate the finished product but aren’t interested in doing it themselves.

Back