The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Now don't get me wrong, I love the way I play Animal Crossing right now. Running a shop, plot resetting, TT'ing, dreamies, etc. But every once in a while, I keep thinking that Animal Crossing's not meant to be played this way.

I remember playing the original Animal Crossing back in 2002, When me, my siblings and my mother would fight over things in the shop and dump. My mom would always get mad at us because we never picked our weeds and she had to do it for us haha. I remember my brother making big money on the stalk market and he wouldn't give us any, filling his whole basement with 99,000 bell bags. I would always get upset and cry when a villager moved out, even the "ugly" ones, because I had fun with them and I knew I wouldn't see them again.

The thing is, thinking back to the old days has made me realize that how I'm playing now feels shallow and empty. I'm not going to stop doing any of these things, and I do enjoy my time playing New Leaf, but man, what I would give to go back to 2002 for a day or two.

Back