• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anyone else with no requests problem?

WhitneyLeigh23

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0035-3986-9990
I have been doing projects left and right and working hard on my town, and i have not time traveled a day, but i have had NO requests for public projects from my villagers... Not one. What am i doing wrong?

Maintain healthy relationships with them and make sure when you see them around town you walk in front of them. They only suggest things if they want to talk to you.

Ive done that constantly :/ nothing...

Keep trying then. Sometimes it helps if you just ignore the villagers walking around outside and do other things for ten minutes(fishing, diving, shopping, talking to indoor villagers) and then go walk in front of each outdoor villager, then repeat. I know it can get discouraging when all they come up to you for is asking for a new catchphrase or asking for help.

I initiate conversation with mine constantly. Do this, because it really does help and I have had them make suggestions to me and ask me for favors that will strengthen our friendship when I've initiated conversation. I make sure to talk to all of my villagers at least once a day in the morning, but sometimes I'll also go around and talk to them all again during the evening/night. And I send them letters every day.

I had that problem too but one of them just requested the picnic basket thing yesterday! I wanted it too~

Time traveled to the point where I have the cafe, and received 3 request...

is it confirmed that time traveling affects the request of public works?

I also don't think time traveling affects the number of requests you recieve. I time travel and I've gotten around 5 public works requests, including the police station! :D

It's purely random. (other than the museum ones etc)

I talk to Wolfgang constantly, he has requested nothing.

All the villagers I ignore have requested things.

Also TTing has nothing to do with it as I have TT and still had requests.

Non-liner request are random. Also, time traveling does not help to increase the likelihood of request.

Sometimes, when a character comes running towards you, its a request though. Or if you see a character randomly use an emote.

Example:
While watering flowers I saw Marshal trip near the river. He used the distress emote. When I spoke to him he placed a request for a caution sign.

Its the only villager request I've ever received.

[I think] I just received my first request yesterday. I did just create 2 new characters (for storage and patterns) and laid down some paths. Not sure if that had anything to do with it or not. It was Tank, he request "stadium lighting"! What's that all about? LOL I didn't know that was a public works project.

Back