DONE

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluelady

When you come back, tell me what did you see?
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8031-5514-2148
Purple Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Aurora Sky
Feedback
100% (333) +
I'm done with my entry, so if anyone still needs help for the villager birthday party submission, I'm available today and tomorrow.

Presents are not necessary. If you would like to bring Rowan a gift, then wrapped fruit or clothing are acceptable, but again, not necessary.

Last edited:
Yes, I still need to do this as well! If you could host that would be great, as I've never time traveled before. XD I'm going out this afternoon, but I can send you a message once I get home tonight.

Yes, I still need to do this as well! If you could host that would be great, as I've never time traveled before. XD I'm going out this afternoon, but I can send you a message once I get home tonight.
Wonderful! I’ll also respond back once I get back from work+commute. Around 5:30 pm PST.

I’m home now. Let me know when you’re online. :)

Thanks so much for your help! If you need another visitor for round 2, just let me know! I'd love to come visit again. :)
Thank you as well! You know, I think that I will take you up on that offer. I can host again as well.

We can work out a good time once round two starts. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back