• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Anyone with a QR Code Machine, I need a favor!

Kahzmatazz

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I have no clue if other people can use it, but if not, I was wondering if someone could scan some QR codes and put some patterns on display for me to save? I TT'd and managed to unlock it, but when I traveled back in time to the present date, the machine is there, but it seems like my interactions with Sable disappeared so I have to start talking to her all over again... :'( They are for roads I am building around my city! Message me for the link to the QR codes to let me know if anyone is able to do this! Thanks. :)

I can also pay!!

Last edited:
You can't display QR codes.
You already Time Traveled, won't make much of a difference to keep doing it to be able to use the machine again.

You CANNOT display patterns that are not your own. So, the only thing you can do is ask someone to design one themselves. Also, are you sure the interactions reset? If your gate is open, you cannot use the machine. Meaning no one else can use it either.

Back