• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Anything from the Sleek furniture series

~Aki

Rabbit loving abomination
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (1) +
I rarely find any of these in the Nookling stores, if someone who is willing to sell me any Sleek furniture/wallpaper/flooring is found, please tell me right away. You can set your own price, but I won't accept anything that has a price of 10k+ Bells (unless I really want it, then we can work the price out..)
Thanks ^^

And would you mind selling it to me? (excluding the bed and the sidetable since I got those recently :D) If yes, how about 45-50k Bells for all that? If that price is not okay with you we can work it out ^^

Not all of it, but I believe I have some of it, at least. Unfortunately I can't really check right now since I don't have my 3DS with me. When I will, I will check and tell you. :)

But I do own lots of P?ve furniture if anyone needs that

Okay so I found out that I don't have any modern furniture on me, sorry :(

Back