• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anything on the schedule for you?

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Father's Day Carnation
June Birthstone (Pearl)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Sakura
White Hyacinth
It's akin to something I made a while back. It was basically a thread for what people looked forward to that month. This isn't quite the exact same thing.

I think it's interesting how everybody has separate happenings in life. And I enjoyed seeing what everybody had to say. It's a nice remember that all of us lead separate and different lifestyles and all of us are unique individuals on our own paths. Basically it's a question of "what is on the calendar for you"? Negative and positive stuff. Maybe it's something in the next week happening, or something within the next year?

For me: I'm starting Driver's Ed in July. Am I looking forward to it? Well, it's going to be a bit awkward. I was in a long depressive slump and this is going to be my first 'push' away from it. For over a year I found everything to be a little mundane and pointless. When you get like that your brain almost starts to wire differently.

I have no shortage of confidence that I can pass it. Because I absolutely can.

But it's weird to be doing something beneficial for myself again. When I went and picked up my learners permit, it was an awestruck feeling. Half sense of major accomplishment that I hadn't felt in a while. Half battling part of myself that didn't want to get up and do it. I'm going to try and keep a positive mindset through the entire course.

But that's my ramblings. Hope to hear from others.

The only thing out of the ordinary in my schedule is I got my hair trimmed today and I'm getting it bleached on Friday

I’m about to move into a house in a few days. The housing prices where I’m at are insane, but luckily my parents found a good deal with a small house for rent. This is the first time in five years I won’t have to spend at least part of my time in an apartment. It has a garage, so once all the furniture is moved over we’ll go to a storage facility and get all our stuff out. I’m hoping I can find my SNES Classic and 3DS games out of there while we’re looking.

The only thing worth noting on my schedule is that my dad and I are moving soon. Still didn't find a place, but it's going to have to be soon. I'm happy about moving and getting out of this current apartment, honestly. There's this car (and it's the same car) that the alarm goes off every day in the middle of the night. People are always screaming, and this place isn't renewing our lease anyway. It's up in July.

Back