• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Anything Sanrio

opalskiies

kid cat best cat
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
White Rose
White Lily
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Violet
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Pavé
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cake
Feedback
100% (39) +
Hello, I'm buying anything Sanrio. Willing to use TBT, IGB, or trade. I can visit RVs or if you have the items already, even better! Name your price. Mostly looking for the pinker, girlier ones, but am okay with any and all. I can even trade for a villager I have an amiibo of (Fauna, Octavian, Bella, and Chief).

Hello! I have most of Kiki and Lala set (Etoile) Everything except hair pin (i will check if i have another one though!)! very girly lol! Do you have a catalog of what you have to trade? If not, I can let it go for 40 TBT or we can negotiate?

Hello! I have most of Kiki and Lala set (Etoile) Everything except hair pin (i will check if i have another one though!)! very girly lol! Do you have a catalog of what you have to trade? If not, I can let it go for 40 TBT or we can negotiate?

Hi! I don't have any lists out of what I can trade but I've got LOTS of landscaping things like silver and gold axes (and tools in general!), hybrids, I've got the sloppy set, one in pink and one in blue if either of them interest you. If you list anything you want, I can tell you if I have it! :3c Or I can just keep listing what I have LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry that I don't have a neat organized list like some others! I should probably make one. :)

I have the entire Rilla set (HK) minus the clothes if you're interested?

I have all of the sets c: just let me know what you're interested in

I have the entire Rilla set (HK) minus the clothes if you're interested?

Oh yes most definitely! Anything you're looking for?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have all of the sets c: just let me know what you're interested in

I'll definitely let you know!!!

It's late for me guys and I have school so I have to go now! :^( But I'll be back on tomorrow sometime! :3c

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll definitely let you know!!!

It's late for me guys and I have school so I have to go now! :^( But I'll be back on tomorrow sometime! :3c

Sounds good~ c:

Either 25 tbt, any of the weeding day items or I take bush starts (blue hydrangea/sweet olive), or I also am looking for purple/blue pansies!

Perfect! I'm looking for a golden shovel, princess dresser, any of the sweets furniture from Gracie (preferably the bed!), and pink lilies!

Please VM if you are interested, that way I get your messages! I will be active almost all day tomorrow :) thanks!

Last edited:
Back