• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Apologizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotch

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Isabelle
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Hey everyone, I want to apologize for my constant advertising of my shop and bothering everyone with it. It
s just I'm desperate for tbt for a friend who is sick, my apologies.

How can collecting tbt help your friend who is sick, if I may ask? I've got plenty tbt and if the cause is reasonable then I'd like to help you out. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude or crossing your personal matters, but I just wanna know how tbt can help you and your friend, and I'm willing to help if I know the cause behind what am I doing so I won't have false motive. But then again, it's totally ok if you think you can't let everyone knows, I'm just asking :)

Can't help but feel this is more suitable in the offtopic board(or the discuss the forums board) rather than the discuss the game board...)

And I suppose that bells could work if your friend also plays ACNL, but how is TBT going to benefit your friend? I was pretty ill in hospital once and as much as I appreciated kindness from friends, a valuta mostly used on a internet forum was little help to me as 1. I didn't have a good connection and 2. I would have been too ill to really enjoy it. Sorry for sounding critical, it just hard to understand why it's so needed.

Maybe open a shop and write in the title+first paragraph what it's for and why?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Additionally, maybe I'm blind, but the only place you seem to really promote your shop is the shopping section and as far I'm aware, no need to apologise for using it for it's intended purpose?

Last edited:
Can't help but feel this is more suitable in the offtopic board(or the discuss the forums board) rather than the discuss the game board...)

And I suppose that bells could work if your friend also plays ACNL, but how is TBT going to benefit your friend? I was pretty ill in hospital once and as much as I appreciated kindness from friends, a valuta mostly used on a internet forum was little help to me as 1. I didn't have a good connection and 2. I would have been too ill to really enjoy it. Sorry for sounding critical, it just hard to understand why it's so needed.

Maybe open a shop and write in the title+first paragraph what it's for and why?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Additionally, maybe I'm blind, but the only place you seem to really promote your shop is the shopping section and as far I'm aware, no need to apologise for using it for it's intended purpose?
tbt=buying chibi of his favorite character, igb, pokemon, ig items, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back