• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

approval rating wont go up

Gingersnap

World's Best Dad
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7168-4540-4227
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Small Mailbox
Cake
im sorry about this thread but i really need some help
ive done everything i can possibly can and its forever stuck at 89 percent
is my game broken or am i doing something wrong?

Took me forever, too. Near the end, after helping my neighbours out with tasks and doing everything else (water flowers, pull weeds, post on board, change tune and flag), I pretty much fished in the river or ocean for junk to dispose of.

Have you :
Talked with all villagers
Donated fish/bugs/fossils/art to museum
Changed town tune/flag
Posted on bulletin board
Done all of Isabelle's little tasks
Helped villagers with tasks

If so, wait til tomorrow and do more things to raise it. The game may be programmed to only let's a person get to a certain percentage in one day.

According to Prima's guide, you're mayor rating will peak in the day, meaning it won't go up any more for the rest of the day. Try again tomorrow.

keep trying everyday, itll take some time, water some flowers,talk to villagers and overall make people happy to raise it up

It took me all day. But after a lot of work, mostly bugging my villagers and gardening I got it up to 100.

mines stuck at 90 right now, Isabelle says I should pluck weeds but I don't got any lol
I am sure it is just a time based thing that will come in time.

Mine's stuck at 98% and it's really annoying -.- Oh well. I guess I'll just wait until tomorrow.

Edit: I did a lot of grind work and finally got it!

HNI_0020.JPG

Last edited:
Mine's at 100%. Just gotta wait for tomorrow for my house to be built.

Umm sorry I can't help you though. I just followed what Isabelle said and I got to it. The slowest task is the requests from villagers because sometimes they won't give you any.

Back