• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

April 14th 2015

FrozenLover

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Candy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Hello to whoever reads this, my day has been ok today, nothing exiting but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to share it.

So I woke up at 6:40 to my new kitten named Sunny shouting. He's really taking after one of my other cats who is named socks and he meows at my every morning.

I played with the kitten till I have to get ready for college. My hands are covered in scratches due to him bitting and scratching my hands but he's only playing and only a kitten. So I got dressed and then had no breakfast as I did the stupid thing to turn on my ds and at pokemon rumble park thing so before I knew it was time for the bus, I then rushed to college to meet someone on my course who i keep falling out with and waited for her for 30 minutes to find that she was already in class.

She so pissed me off today though, one because she wore a shirt that said I Only Want To Be Around Postive People and I just walked out of class half way through because I told her and my tutor that I was feeling suicidal over Easter break and then she does that. I hardly spoke to even though we were working together. I just listened to Panic! At The Disco most of the time.

Then at lunch time I was aloud to go home so I rushed for the bus and went home to have some pasta. Yummy!

Back