• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

April update

SweetLamb

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Spring Shamrock
It's already been two months since I updated this, the reason mostly being that I haven't been playing a whole lot lately and there's not much to say.

Regarding my challenge, it's definitely still going. I debated whether or not to use April Fool's Day or whether that would be considered cheating since my goal was to befriend every villager, and on April Fool's Day you can get their picture regardless of your friendship with the villager. But I've been getting a bit bored of my town and I think I just want some fresh faces, so I decided it could count this time.

Aside from that, there's only been two changes to my town. Dora the mouse moved out earlier this month and Rooney the kangaroo moved in her place. It's technically breaking my "villagers must be invited from the campsite" rule but I wasn't having very much luck with that so I decided to let her go to at least get a fresh face in.

Pictures obtained: * Villager has moved
Ankha the cat
Bree the mouse
Dora the mouse *
Frita the sheep
Frobert the Frog
Gabi the bunny
Hamphrey the hamster *
Julian the horse
Moe the cat
Rowan the tiger *
Rudy the cat