• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Aqua's Junk Shop

Aquasplash

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Silver Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (8) +
Welcome to my random items shop. One person's junk is another person's treasure!

10 Clover's Bundle - 10 tbt for 1 pack
Ankha's Pic - 4tbt (1 left)
Blue Rose - 1 tbt each (12 left)
Red Carnations - 1 tbt each (3 left)
Mermaid Sofa - 4 tbt (1 left)
Muumuu - 3tbt (1 left)

Last edited:
I'm having an end of summer sale right now. Check out the new discounts at the top of this thread!

Ok, i will add you and open my gates. Please be advised that if the connection drops, i will reopen and be back online within 5 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is currently open and we are friends.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for a pleasant and quick trade. :)

I need to clear some space in my town so anyone please take these items off my hands. I am willing to bargain with you with the prices.

Sounds good! Would you like them delivered to your town or do you want to pick up?

you can deliver them if you want! my town is just a little bit of a mess right now so I apologize! let me add your FC and send over your tbt.

Hello may I get all the red carnations and all the purple roses? also whats the muumuu?

Hello may I get all the red carnations and all the purple roses? also whats the muumuu?

All of my Purple Roses are sold out, sorry!

The Muumuu is a dress bought from Tortimer Island. So 4 Red Carnations & Muumuu for you?

Thats fine I'll take the muumuu and the carnations.

Back