Shop Araie's Pokemon Sun/Moon Shoppe

Is it possible I can get Diancie without the mega stone? I currently don't own ORAS, just X&Y

I want to buy: Eevee (holding Soothe Bell) | Level 5 | Pokerus | Moon Ball | ♀ for 15 TBT or 20? you have both listed so idk
Vulpix | Level 6 | Ultra Ball | ♀ for 15 TBT or 20? you have both listed so idk
Event Victini from Pokemon's 20th Anniversary for 30 TBT
Total: 60 TBT if 15 TBT for shinies, 70 TBT if 20 TBT for shinies

Is it possible I can get Diancie without the mega stone? I currently don't own ORAS, just X&Y

Yep! Just let me know when you would like to trade. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to buy: Eevee (holding Soothe Bell) | Level 5 | Pokerus | Moon Ball | ♀ for 15 TBT or 20? you have both listed so idk
Vulpix | Level 6 | Ultra Ball | ♀ for 15 TBT or 20? you have both listed so idk
Event Victini from Pokemon's 20th Anniversary for 30 TBT
Total: 60 TBT if 15 TBT for shinies, 70 TBT if 20 TBT for shinies

It was just 20 TBT for the Ditto; sorry for the confusion. I'll be sure to clear that up. Your total would be 60 TBT. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was just 20 TBT for the Ditto; sorry for the confusion. I'll be sure to clear that up. Your total would be 60 TBT. :)

could you trade rn? I'll start adding fc

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm able to trade right away actually!

Oh can I take the Hoopa as well for 30 TBT?..

- - - Post Merge - - -

2016 code one

Yeah, that's fine! I'll go ahead and trade with Shaymin first. Just let me get everything ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm able to trade right away actually!

Actually, change of plans; I have everything you ready for you right now, so I'll go ahead and trade with you right now.

Thanks a ton! Bells are being sent now

Sure thing! Sorry for being so complicated. :p
As for Shaymin, I'll be ready in just a few minutes! I'll send you a VM as to when I'm ready.

Bump! I can probably take an order or two right right now~

May I get Lance's Dragonite, Team Plasma's Genesect, Anime Zygarde, Movie 2015 Kyurem and Desert Arceus for 140TBT?

May I get Lance's Dragonite, Team Plasma's Genesect, Anime Zygarde, Movie 2015 Kyurem and Desert Arceus for 140TBT?

Hi! Of course you may! Just let me know when you can trade. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get Shiney Gengar ouo <3

Yep! Your total would come to 25 TBT. Just let me know when you can trade!

Back