• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Are any of these villagers valuable and which should I keep?

LoLkittyMC

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
These are the villagers in my town so far:
Julian
Ava
Rasher
Gwen
Gabi
Lucky
Rocket
Bud
Which ones should I keep?
Which ones are valuable?

Julian is very popular and people seem to like Lucky a lot. Still, though, I don't care how popular a villager is. I only keep who I like. *shrugs*

Julian is very popular and people seem to like Lucky a lot. Still, though, I don't care how popular a villager is. I only keep who I like. *shrugs*

Same, it's just when I find out I have a popular villager I get so happy!! Unlike most people I like Barold. People hate him just because of his eyes?! He is awesome if you get to know him ;) :D

Last edited:
The Villager Trading Place has the villagers sorted into tiers, the top tier meaning that those are the moost wanted therefore you'll get the most out of them, if you decide to sell these villagers here for bells.

If it were me, I'd keep Julian as I love him and Gwen because she's pretty. But if I were you, I'd say "hmm, do I like any of these villagers? I like these 4, I'll keep them, these 3 are gross, I'll make them move"
No need to keep a villager just because they're popular :3 I've had Marshal and Whitney, who are extremely popular, but I didn't like them so I didn't keep them.
Lucky and Julian are popular and could be sold if you didn't want them.

Last edited:
Which ones should I keep?
The ones you like the most. I personally prefer Rasher out of your crew, but I suppose it's an acquired taste. Hated him when he first came to my town and now I just adore that cranky pig.

Which ones are valuable?
If by worth you mean which you could possible sell to someone for a lot of profit, there's a popularity list here . But eh, everyone is valuable to someone at the end of the day.

The Villager Trading Place has the villagers sorted into tiers, the top tier meaning that those are the moost wanted therefore you'll get the most out of them, if you decide to sell these villagers here for bells.

Thank you! I'll check that out later ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i like the ones i have.... keep lucky and Julian they are both boss

They are boss! Lucky is awesome and julian is just special :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it were me, I'd keep Julian as I love him and Gwen because she's pretty. But if I were you, I'd say "hmm, do I like any of these villagers? I like these 4, I'll keep them, these 3 are gross, I'll make them move"
No need to keep a villager just because they're popular :3 I've had Marshal and Whitney, who are extremely popular, but I didn't like them so I didn't keep them.
Lucky and Julian are popular and could be sold if you didn't want them.

I will most likely make bud move. He is weird and know there's a bunch better. Everyone else has grown into me :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

The ones you like the most. I personally prefer Rasher out of your crew, but I suppose it's an acquired taste. Hated him when he first came to my town and now I just adore that cranky pig.

If by worth you mean which you could possible sell to someone for a lot of profit, there's a popularity list here . But eh, everyone is valuable to someone at the end of the day.

Rasher is awesome! :p I don't know why people don't like him, he's a unique and cool pig :D thx for the list, I will definitely check that out later ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're talking about their popularity, you can check out this thread. --> link

Thx, will check the list later :)

Last edited:
See, this kind of stuff is the stuff that bugs me.
Don't keep them or kick them out based on popularity or how much they're worth, keep them or kick them out based on how much you like them/dislike them.

See, this kind of stuff is the stuff that bugs me.
Don't keep them or kick them out based on popularity or how much they're worth, keep them or kick them out based on how much you like them/dislike them.

True, true. Does anyone think this popular villager list and stuff has gone to far?

Villagers have different value to different people. If you're curious about selling them I'd check the villager trading board and you can see what the different tiers for villagers are. It's hard to put a price on villagers because you build bonds with them in your town. There are super popular villagers like marshal or Fauna who sell for millions and millions of bells and then there are random tier five villagers who would be automatically voided by some. Your villagers are supposed to be the ones you like and connect with.

Back