• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Are the towns randomized in this game?

Yes they are, at the start you have an option of ~3 maps to chose from, and if you dont like them you can reset an view another 3

Yes they are, at the start you have an option of ~3 maps to chose from, and if you dont like them you can reset an view another 3
Genious.

No more wasted time and the guilt of not sticking with your "first town" anymore, since you get to choose it from the beginning [:

Not to be rude, but... if you just did some quick research or if you read through the Information Thread, you would have figured this out for yourself. You don't really need to make a new thread for every little question you may have. It clogs the forums and to be honest, it's very bothersome and tedious to see these kinds of useless posts popping up every single day. Please just ask in the Information Thread or do some research first. Google is your friend, lol. :)

I thought I should mention about the randomization this time around:

1) There's no fork in the river (doesn't split into 2) at least from what I've seen from the Map Thrwad.
2) Houses no longer replace signs. So you won't be able to predict where houses will show up.
3) There is now a pier, which is also randomized.
4) Your beach can bend around to either the east or west side.

Back