• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Are there villagers that are unpopular but you don't understand why?

These :p
Tex.png

Yuka_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.png

Lucha.png

Tom_NewLeaf_Official.png

-Monique_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Tammy and Teddy for me :3 they're so cute and sweet, and more people should give them love. Also, all uchis in general. They're a severly underrated personality and I feel like the developers didn't give them nice enough designs for people to give them much of a chance. They have hilarious dialog and are really sweet when you befriend them :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH and Boomer, because he's a pilot penguin and he deserves way more love than he gets

I think the eagles in general are overlooked. I don't really hear people talk about them much, aside from maybe Apollo or Sterling once in a while.

For me it's all the unpopular ones. You'd think that all the villagers would be more or less evenly matched in terms of popularity. Still, I can see why they're unpopular: it's just that many players who like the game like certain types of designs too and the less popular villagers don't have them.

I love many villagers that aren't popular and it's sad they're disliked but that's just my opinion.

For me it's all the unpopular ones. You'd think that all the villagers would be more or less evenly matched in terms of popularity. Still, I can see why they're unpopular: it's just that many players who like the game like certain types of designs too and the less popular villagers don't have them.

I love many villagers that aren't popular and it's sad they're disliked but that's just my opinion.
I agree with this. Of course there are some that I don't like, but it's just my personal opinion for whatever reason. But I've had Freckles in my City Folk game and she was just ADORABLE. And yet... not well liked. At all. And I just don't understand why. On the flip side, I love Fang. He's my favorite. But I've had him in every game since Wild World. I never looked at forums and saw who was popular until maybe a month ago. So I was surprised that my tastes span across the entire spectrum, from Freckles to Tangy to Fang. And I look at some of the Tier 1 and I can't help but think "WHY are they so popular?" But it's just everybody's personal opinions, and like with everything else, there will always be the ones that are super popular and some of us just can't understand why.

I don't understand why Sprinkle isn't more popular. I love her, she's easily my favorite besides Aurora. (Who I don't really get why she isn't popular either.) Also why isn't Kabuki more popular? He's super cool.

Blanche UvU She is a must-have snooty for me. I consider her equal to Diana.

I understand that there are a lot of cute snooty cats, but Idk why Monique is liked so little. She is so cute and based on a real person.

I've seen a lot of people like Phil and hardly anything bad about him, so it surprises me that he's still overlooked.

i think tutu the bear is cute, but she's always considered tier 5 :(

HNI_0020.JPG

she looks like a big puffy marshmallow bear <3

Sterling and/or Knox. With them wearing helms and possessing knight theme, you'd think they would be more popular. v_v'

I guess chivalry is less appreciated, horf horf!

Camofrog is the bombdiggity.
But seriously, Clay and Willow are so underrated it's ridiculous.

Back