• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Are We Having Fun Yet...er,At All?

Nunnafinga

это помещение в аренду.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Blue Bunny Balloon
Red Heart Balloon
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Lost Book
Toy Duck Plush
Mother's Day Carnation
"So relax! Let's have some fun out here! This game's fun, OK? Fun dammit." - Crash Davis

Is anybody on these message boards actually enjoying playing Animal Crossing anymore?It seems like most of the posts on the Animal Crossing New Leaf board are whiny bits about how Scrubby the lazy kinkajou plotted right in front of their town hall and hasn't pinged to move in three years or how they can't get any PWPs from their worthless villagers or that they've been plot resetting for several weeks and somehow forgot to eat and drink and nearly perished.Read the quote above...please.Sure,it's a quote from a baseball player who doesn't really exist but there is still wisdom there.We're just playing a video game.It's not one of the Labours of Hercules.

The Gods:"Hercules,after slaying the nine-headed Lernaean Hydra,you must restart your town and find the perfect map with round grass,a private beach,five superb starting villagers and three ponds."

Hercules:"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!"

So people...remember to have fun because it's a game and games are fun,right?Well,except Monopoly because people tend to take Monopoly too seriously because it involves money.Yeah,it's fake money but it still seems to make people behave obsessively.Anyways,fun....yeah,fun.Here's another quote from a fictional character:

"Dammit,I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it'd do any good!"-Gen. Beringer

Yeah,that quote doesn't have anything to do with this blog post but I've always kinda liked it.

Back