Pink Star Fragment
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
Dreamy Easter Egg
Heart Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (580) +
Are we really surprised... Here I am again with my usual art interest check for the summer event. 😭 I have quite a busy summer, as I'm currently doing a mandatory co-op placement for my program that takes priority over anything else that will last until the end of August/early September. I ask that you're patient with me and willing to wait for art if you want to trade. Please DM me or post below if you're interested in organizing a trade. Thanks for looking! ^^

Note: I'm not as interested in TBT or RLC atm, but I'm curious if anyone would be interested in those as payment options as well.

Interested in the following (listed in order of priority):
They must be unpurchased, as I need things in a specific order for lineup purposes.
✅- Trade secured
🔄- Trade pending

181.jpg
Star Glow Wand (any date)
358.jpg
Pink Star Fragment ✅
362.jpg
Sheep Plush ✅
490.jpg
Bluebird of Happiness Plush ✅
356.jpg
Blue Star Fragment ✅
353.jpg
Yellow Star Fragment ✅

Art Examples:
I can draw a variety of things so I'll be categorizing them in the spoilers below. :>

I can also do humanoids, though I don't have many examples of those.
Eris lavender (wm).png
Eris July 2022 PFP(wm) copy.png
Frey painting (wm).png
******* Money Lady AF 2022 (wm).png
Rosie AF 2022 (wm).png
Algernon AF 2023 (wm) copy.png
Solomon AF 2023.PNG
kiwikenobi trade 1 (wm).PNG

I'm pretty much open to any species. If there's a species/creature you're not sure about that I haven't shown here, feel free to ask me!
Cress AF 2023 (wm).png
Plume d'Encre AF 2023 (wm).PNG
Magnaskies AF 2023 (wm).PNG
Celena AF 2022 (wm).png
Psychopomp AF 2023 (wm).PNG
Orange Peel AF 2022 (wm).png
Silverkyuubi AF 2022.png

Erika Magdalene AF 2023 (wm).PNG
Roland AF 2023 (wm).png
Yume Akihiko AF 2023 (wm).PNG

gene chibi commission.png

My TBT stuff can be a little out of place with the rest of my work, so I thought it'd make sense for them to have their own spoiler. There's honestly too much so I've included some of my entries for more recent events (2023-2024)

Camp 2023:
Pencil Passport Entry(wm) copy.PNG
ISC flag_camp bell tree(wm).PNG

ISC Hype (wm).PNG
TBT Camp 2023 mascots (wm).PNG

Halloween 2023:
shadow ghost cat.PNG
ghost cat pfp 2.PNG

Ghastly-Moose-TBT-copy.png

Farewell to New Leaf (2024):
comet catcher bluebird commission.png
pear birb pfp.PNG
sweet pear birb pfp.PNG
green balloon sig.PNG
sweet balloon sig.PNG

Last edited:
Hi~! If you're still looking, I could trade you a pink fragment or a sheep plush once I get enough tickets ^^ Let me know if you're interested 😊

Hi~! If you're still looking, I could trade you a pink fragment or a sheep plush once I get enough tickets ^^ Let me know if you're interested 😊
Hi Rio! I’m very interested. I’m a a bit busy at the moment, but I can send you a DM later today to discuss the details. ^^

If you don't have a sheep plush trade in order.. I'd love to offer one for some more of your BEAUTIFUL ART!!! <3

Just let me know! ^_^

If you don't have a sheep plush trade in order.. I'd love to offer one for some more of your BEAUTIFUL ART!!! <3

Just let me know! ^_^
Hi Mimi! I might have something lined up but I'm not entirely sure yet. I'll definitely DM you once I figure it out so I don't leave you hanging. ;v;

if you ever open RLC i would be interested in a ping
Hey Kitsuragi! I actually do still have you on my ping list.. I just haven't opened RLC in so long. I swear I haven't forgotten you though, and ty for your continued interest. 🥺💕

Update: I may potentially need another person for a bluebird plush trade. I'd prefer to buy outright with tbt, but will definitely trade for art if I can't find one for sale.

Back