Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Glam Feather
Feedback
100% (208) +
hello all πŸ’œ

it's been a while since I've taken commissions for RLC, but I'm a bit tight on funds right now and my current job isn't enough for me, so I'm thinking about opening RLC commissions again.

I'm not interested in drawing for TBT, though I might accept mollectibles if the offer is tempting enough. I also can't say for sure when I'd start doing these, since I have other projects I need to finish first. I mostly just want to put this out there and see if anyone would be interested in commissioning me.

Some examples of my art:
santaaaaaa.png

moon-loaf-bab.png
sun-loaf-bab.png

prince-florian.png
(you can find more examples in my art gallery!)

and here are some mollectibles I'd be interested in:
759.jpg
762.jpg
757.jpg
- hot/cool/fresh regular balloons ***
746.jpg
742.jpg
744.jpg
- hot/cool/fresh bunny balloons ***
761.jpg
748.jpg
755.jpg
- rainbow balloons ****
249.jpg
- glam feather **
250.jpg
- sweet feather **
246.jpg
- hot feather **
247.jpg
- cool feather **
92.jpg
- pinwheel *
633.jpg
- magenta pinwheel *
181.jpg
- star glow wand ***
179.jpg
- flower glow wand ***
178.jpg
- heart glow wand **

**** = most interested
*** = very interested
** = pretty interested
* = interested

as for prices, it's not set in stone yet. I'm mostly just gauging interest at the moment. if you want a reference point, I have an older art shop here that you can check out!

ty for looking! β˜ΊοΈπŸ’ž

Last edited:
Is there any mollectible that piqued your interest? Also, it would help if you list the wanted mollectibles/ mollectible wishlist on the original post. That way, it'll narrow down the mollectible choices.

It'll also help if you list the pricing and the art samples when dealing with RLC art shop.

Just asking, also giving a bit of advice. πŸ₯³

Is there any mollectible that piqued your interest? Also, it would help if you list the wanted mollectibles/ mollectible wishlist on the original post. That way, it'll narrow down the mollectible choices.

It'll also help if you list the pricing and the art samples when dealing with RLC art shop.

Just asking, also giving a bit of advice. πŸ₯³
I do have an art shop from last year but it'll need to be updated. I can go ahead and give some numbers and update this thread when I'm ready.

Back