• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Art Pad series thing.

Maybe you need some time to rest a bit and recollect your thoughts... or what's left of them now. Did... did HE get to you?

Bacon Boy said:
Maybe you need some time to rest a bit and recollect your thoughts... or what's left of them now. Did... did HE get to you?
I am sure I am fine.

No, I'm not just sure! I'm HIV positive.

SpikeHawk said:
Bacon Boy said:
I am sure I am fine.

Are you okay?

If you can't understand that,

?yako uoy erA

KingKombat said:
SpikeHawk said:
Bacon Boy said:
I am sure I am fine.

Are you okay?

?yako uoy erA
Oh, no.

Thanks for the translation! :)

SpikeHawk said:
KingKombat said:
SpikeHawk said:
Bacon Boy said:
I am sure I am fine.

Are you okay?

?yako uoy erA
Oh, no.

.pleh ot galG

KingKombat said:
SpikeHawk said:
KingKombat said:
SpikeHawk said:
Bacon Boy said:
I am sure I am fine.

Are you okay?

?yako uoy erA
Oh, no.

.pleh ot galG
you spelled glad wrong
gnorw dalg delleps uoy

Back