• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Art stuff

EloquentElixir

Master Alchemist
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Ancient Candle
Cake
Cake
So, both my computer and tablet decided to mess up and I was artless for a few days until I decided that I needed to completely reset my entire pc. Again. Oh, the joy.

I somehow already got a virus (whoopee.) and it's just....irritating.
But since I got it back working (somewhat, tablet works for a while then randomly decides that I don't need pen pressure anymore) I was able to finish a commission, but I need to start on another.

That being said, I think I might close my art shop? Someone told me that art isn't really big here, I mean Im not getting alot of business anyways, but I see this one other particular shop getting customer after customer, and it really just...tears my confidence up. And Im pretty sure we're at the same level, if not slightly different ones. At this point, I just want to draw to improve but with no customers, how am I ganna do that?

I dunno im just really sensitive about my art I guess, and I shouldn't compare my art to someone elses, but I can't really help that you know? Well anyways, it's good to be able to draw again.

Back