• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ** ASHBORNE quick-cycle** [All free!] || In boxes: Antonio

Is Savannah still available ?

Since the other two people who are lurking for her are not online right now, Savannah is available.

EDIT: Nevermind, she should be 100% original.

Last edited:
You're welcome. :)

Alright, stupid question: I can TT ahead to when my next villager is in boxes, and you'll still get Savannah soon, right?

Last edited:
You're welcome. :)

Alright, stupid question: I can TT ahead to when my next villager is in boxes, and you'll still get Savannah soon, right?

when Savannah agrees to move in to their town, Savannah will soon shut her lights off and her status will say 'moved out', meaning she's queued to move into their town c: So yes, it is fine

when Savannah agrees to move in to their town, Savannah will soon shut her lights off and her status will say 'moved out', meaning she's queued to move into their town c: So yes, it is fine

Thank you. :)

Can you put me of the lurkers list for Savannah? I got her thanks to a friend ;)

Holding Pierce because I don't want to have to go through all the trouble with the void. :p

Back