• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ☽Ash's Cycling☾

ashubii

Dream Weaver
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (76) +
☽Ash's Cycling ☾

Town: Teiera
Mayor: Ashley

I'm not new to cycling, but I am new to hosting a thread for it. I've based my prices off the tier suggestions, and on what I've seen others sell villagers for. If any of these are too high for you, please say so and we can work something else out! My main goal is to get people their dreamies; earning tbt/bells is a nice addition, but is secondary. Please review my rules and pricing before making your offer!

Rules:

• Please be polite to me and others. I reserve the right to refuse trade if you break these rules or are disrespectful.
  • I am temporarily allowing lurkers. I will put you on the list for a villager I don't have yet if you PM me about it! This might change depending on how overwhelming it gets.
  • I will accept reservations for no charge! If no one has reserved your villager, I will place your name on a list and VM/PM you once the villager is in boxes.
  • A villager will remain in boxes for 30 minutes before I void. When I cycle I do so quickly. On rare occasions when I'm busy with other things I might extend this time period. Reserved villagers I will hold for 45 minutes (if you ask beforehand I will hold them for up to 24 hours).
  • Please make sure you both have room for the villager, and can invite them into your town.
  • I do get busy IRL, so once I close the thread for the day/night I am done cycling until I open it again. Reserved villagers will still be held, but I won't be doing trades or posting once I close.
  • If paying with tbt, please be okay with sending the tbt first. I've been scammed once, and would prefer to avoid this (if this is an issue with you we might can work something else out).
  • If paying with in-game bells, please drop them at the train station.
  • I do not care if you run/pick flowers in my town, but please refrain from talking to the other villagers (I don't want their new mayors to endure talk of random strangers!)
  • I usually do a first come, first serve deal to keep it fair and swift.

Pricing:

Tier 1: 150tbt | 1mil igb
Tier 2: 100tbt | 500k igb
Tier 3: 50tbt | 250k igb
Tier 4: Free
Tier 5: Free

Current Villagers:

Most of the villagers that move into Teiera are never spoken to or greeted by me (there have been a couple of exceptions that I couldn't avoid). My retail is filled with expensively priced items, so they can't buy any or place their own furniture up, and my Able Sister's has only umbrellas. However, since I don't talk to them, I can't guarantee they'll be 100% original.

In boxes
New

Frita | Free
Kyle | 50 tbt OR 250k igb
Elvis | Free
Mitzi | 100 tbt OR 500k igb
Victoria | Free
Pashmina | Free
Lucy | Free
Cole | Free

Reserved Villagers:

Lurking:

Papi - Genocider_Obama
Punchy - Stacyfaith

Adopted:

Stitches
Phoebe
Pekoe
Kiki
Tia

Voided:

Felicity
Sparro
Bettina
Leonardo
Cesar
Clyde
Kevin
Klaus
Groucho
Barold
Freya
Vic
Nan
Kidd
Sheldon
Spork
Portia

Last edited:
I'll accept offers for Felicity for the next 30 minutes (Likely more as I'm multitasking right now and am slower than usual).

Kidd has been voided.

I am accepting reservations for any villagers listed above!
First come, first serve!

Last edited:
Could I reserve Kyle? I'd like to pay with IGB. ^_^ He's my last dream villager.

Awesome, you have a cycling thread! Good luck :)

Hi Loonie! Yeah, I've been cycling in my secondary town and periodically posting about villagers, so I decided maybe I should try keeping it all in one place xD

Thank you <3 <3 I don't know how long I'll keep doing it, 'cause I plan to turn my Teiera into a new town eventually c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Once Tia gets taken by Money Hunter I'm going to pause cycling, likely until tomorrow though I may start again later tonight, we'll see.

Axel is free to the first taker!

I have to head out and will return within 40 minutes to an hour! I will check when I return to see if there are any takers here before voiding Axel. Please post here versus in a PM to request a reserve! It's easier for me to see who requests what villager and when to keep it fair.

PM me about villagers that I do not currently have. I'm going to temporarily try keeping up with lurkers given how few responses I've had- if i get more and it gets overwhelming I might have to stop, though (sorry for the inconvenience :c)

Last edited:
Back