• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Ash's Dnklburg Designs

darthdadddy

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
ObsyVWO.jpg

Welcome to my designs thread! I never thought I'd decide to make designs on AC and share them, but there's a first for everything. Just click any header to learn more or get directly linked to QR codes.

I am always open suggestions. As of right now, I do villager-themed hoodies, but maybe once I practice more I'll open up to other styles!

I. If you have a suggestion or request, please leave me a VM or send me a PM. Requests posted to this thread may not be seen by me quickly.

II. Please keep in mind that I do not have all-powerful skills like some players. Certain styles and colors are out of my range.

III. This is only a hobby. A request will take time, and I don't always have a ton of free time. I mostly finish designs during my study hall. Plus, I'm practically doing this for free, so I won't follow time constraints.

IV. I reserve the right to have no obligations to fulfill certain ideas or requests.

V. If I fulfill a request or idea, and you really enjoy it, please feel free to leave TBT Bells as a tip. It helps! ^^

Designs will get posted to the thread as they are completed and uploaded. To easily find a certain design, look through this list and click for QR codes and sample pictures!

Villager Hoodies
Cube

To avoid repeat requests, please check here to see if your request or idea has already been brought to my attention!

Villager Hoodies
Wolfgang
Ankha

Last edited:
Back