• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ask About Random Villager!

MichaeLelouch

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
2 days ago I make one of my villager to move out, so I only have 8 villager in town, I reserve those 2 spot left for my 2 new villager, but next day, a random villager just move to my town, means ruin my plan.
so I decide to find a way to get rid of that random villager.

Is there any quick way to make a random villager ask to move out? how long until a random villager will ask to move out (since they are new in town) ? :(

First of all, if you've introduced yourself to this villager, ignore them. If you've talked with them after introducing, then you'll have to befriend them. The ignore method usually gets the villager out after 1 week, while the befriend method takes about 3 weeks, or so. Of course less time if you Time Travel.

First of all, if you've introduced yourself to this villager, ignore them. If you've talked with them after introducing, then you'll have to befriend them. The ignore method usually gets the villager out after 1 week, while the befriend method takes about 3 weeks, or so. Of course less time if you Time Travel.

I already talk with him a couple times, so I guess I have to befriend him,right?. :(
yes I'm use Time Travel method (2 days method), I'll keep trying then :)

Back