• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask crash !!

The world is ending one month from now.
You are the only one who knows. But, if you tell anyone, they'll think you're crazy.
What would you do in the last month of the world?
you always have the best questions!
i'd get a puppy, maybe two, i'd get a bunch of credit cards and use them to go travelling everywhere i possibly could before the end. probably marry my boyfriend in vegas tbh, as lame as that one sounds, lmao!​

where do you get all these TBT from?
cycling villagers, selling my IGB, and reselling collectibles i don't need. but i also save up my tbt and refuse to spend for awhile until i hit a certain point, aka hardcore tbt hoarding lol.​

i saw a post earlier you have 2 jobs o: what kinda work do you do?
if this isnt too personal omg i hope not

just wondering how you manage both

i saw a post earlier you have 2 jobs o: what kinda work do you do?
if this isnt too personal omg i hope not

just wondering how you manage both
its fine, haha! I work at aldi & starbucks, usually like 20-30 hours a week at each job.
and as for how I manage it....mostly by getting very little sleep and drinking heavily :')​

oh wow nice! starbucks is like my life.
id work there just so i could have free/discounted coffee alllll day errryday.

another question then!
whats the worst customer experience youve had there? (assuming you work with the customers)

Back