Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
What's up TBT! I've emerged from TBT hibernation and decided to be active for a bit. Throw some fun questions my way, I'll throw some fun answers back!

What are some things that you remember from this forum in the 2000s?

During what years were you a staff member here?

Favorite video games from the 1990s?

@ribbitribbon not sure i have an answer for that 😂

@Ghost Of Mascevanje :
What are some things that you remember from this forum in the 2000s?
Some random memories: when Wild World came out, it was so exciting to be able to play online with everyone from TBT. We all loved Animal Crossing on Gamecube so much, and online play for Nintendo systems was still a pretty new concept at that time.
Discussion on TBT was more focused just on Animal Crossing and video games. Now it seems like a lot of people like to talk about more random or personal topics here, especially when there's not a recent AC release.
Overall, was a really good time back then at TBT!

During what years were you a staff member here?
I actually didn't remember exactly, so had to look it up. Looks like I was on staff from late 2005 until 2010. Feels like so long ago (because it is!)

Favorite video games from the 1990s?
It's really hard to pick just one. If I had to pick only a few, my top 5 would be: Pokemon Red/Blue, Super Metroid, Chrono Trigger, Roller Coaster Tycoon, and Mario Kart 64. Out of curiosity what are your favorite games from the 90s @Ghost Of Mascevanje ?

Back