• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

AMA Ask ZeldaCrossing64 Anything!

ZeldaCrossing64

Sugary Cynic
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Newgrounds
White Feather
Spirit Candy: Pale Wix
Black Feather
Spirit Candy: Wix
Final Boss Feather
I've seen some other users do this type of thing, so I'm gonna do the same! Feel free to ask me about pretty much anything (especially if it's about my interests), I'll be happy to answer your questions! :D

Last edited:
What's your favorite section of the forums? (For example, "Nintendo Treehouse", "Gamers' Lounge", Brewster's Café", "The Basement" etc.)

Are there any collectibles here that you would like to have one day?

What's your favorite section of the forums? (For example, "Nintendo Treehouse, "Gamers' Lounge", Brewster's Café", "The Basement" etc.)

Are there any collectibles here that you would like to have one day?
Ooh, so hard to pick!! I would probably say Brewster's Café, because I love talking and having discussions! :D
As for collectibles, nothing really comes to mind. Well, I saw some people with a Tetris Grid (?) and I wanted it SO badly. I don't know whether it's tradable or not (or if I could afford it, if it was). To be honest, I'm not that big about collectibles. XD

I'd actually say the same things! The Café (along with The Basement) is one of the subforums that I find myself frequenting the most. The collectibles are nice, but I also haven't ever been obsessed with them either. Anyway, here's a few more questions!

What other '90s cartoons besides Pinky & The Brain and Animaniacs are you fond of?

Have you ever played SNES? (If so, what are some games that you like?)

Do you find yourself relating to your generation or no?

Last edited:
I'd actually say the same things! The Café (along with The Basement) is one of the subforums that I find myself frequenting the most. The collectibles are nice, but I also haven't ever been obsessed with them either. Anyway, here's a few more questions!
SWEET! Amazing questions, by the way!
What other '90s cartoons besides Pinky & The Brain and Animaniacs are you fond of?
I honestly haven't watched that many 90's cartoons, mostly the 2010's one. But I would have to say Futurama, Family Guy, and South Park; They were all released some time in 1999!
Have you ever played SNES? (If so, what are some games that you like?)
Yes, my favorites are Super Mario World and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past!
Do you find yourself relating to your generation or no?
No, I absolutely do not relate with my generation (Gen Z)! I hardly understand slang and technology, I think I would be better off in the 80's or 90's. XD

Last edited:
How do you feel about daylight savings time?
Daylight Savings Time? What's that?
Which game consoles do you own?
I have a Wii, a 3DS, and a Nintendo Switch Lite!
What's your favorite type of cuisine?
I love food in general! :]
Do you have a number you consider to be lucky?
Nope, numbers are numbers! Well, maybe 64?

How many times have you beat Majora's Mask?

Who is your favorite character in Majora's Mask?

What is your ranking of Legend of Zelda games you've played?

How many times have you beat Majora's Mask?
Precisely once, and that was the 3DS version! I'm working on beating the N64 version. ^^
Who is your favorite character in Majora's Mask?
I would say Skull Kid and the Happy Mask Salesman!
What is your ranking of Legend of Zelda games you've played?
11. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
10. The Legend of Zelda
9. Phantom Hourglass
8. Spirit Tracks
7. Skyward Sword
6. Link's Awakening
5. A Link to the Past
4. Twilight Princess
3. Breath of the Wild
2. Ocarina of Time
1. Majora's Mask

Is that Cat in your avatar supposed to resemble Lolly or is it just a coincidence? I love Lolly. (I don’t play that game, so I don’t know.)

Do you find yourself being mature for your age and does that make it hard to get along with others your age?

Is that Cat in your avatar supposed to resemble Lolly or is it just a coincidence? I love Lolly. (I don’t play that game, so I don’t know.)
It is a coincidence, but after making it I realized that it did look like Lolly! I think it makes it so much better. XD
Do you find yourself being mature for your age and does that make it hard to get along with others your age?
Yes, I do think I am more mature than the kids at my school. I have trouble trying to fit in with 'em because I find them to be... Stupid, for a lack of a better word.

Do some Canadians get mad if you say that you think that Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castro's son?

Of all your family members, with whom do you get along the most?

What are some books that you've been forced to read at school?

Which holiday do you prefer: Halloween or Christmas?

What's my sign?

Do some Canadians get mad if you say that you think that Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castro's son?
Who's Fidel Castro? XD I have not heard of such a phenomenon.
Of all your family members, with whom do you get along the most?
I would probably say my younger brother.
What are some books that you've been forced to read at school?
Just about any book that we have to read for assignments. Some include Ender's Game, Diary of a Part-Time Indian, along with some short stories like A Modest Proposal and The Speckled Band.
Which holiday do you prefer: Halloween or Christmas?
Christmas! I don't really celebrate Halloween anymore.
What's my sign?
I have no idea. Mayhaps a sign of insanity? (Kidding)

Back