• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Assistance with town decorating! TBT or IGB

Monkeyd99

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (47) +
Hey guys, so as the title says, I need some help with decorating my town a bit. I have about 1/3 of my town all done up with PWPs and flowers and paths that flow well, but I do need assistance with other parts of my town as I am stumped (haha get it :p ) Anywho I do have quite a bit of supplies, but not enough to fill my whole town.

Trees:
-Saplings: 6 saplings
-Cedar: 12 saplings

Fertilizer: 4 bags

Fruits:
-peaches: 119 pieces of fruit (9 perfect peaches)
-lemons: 15 pieces of fruit
-cherries: 18 pieces of fruit
-oranges: 8 pieces of fruit
-durians: 6 pieces of fruit
-bamboo: 4 shoots
-persimmons: 5 pieces of fruit
-apples: 9 pieces of fruit
-lychees: 6 pieces of fruit
-pears: 6 pieces of fruit

So these are the main roles I need:

Decorator:
Doesn't necessarily have to be one person. This person uses what I have and what they have to create pretty set ups. I will be present to assist and follow instructions, like placing trees and paths and such. There aren't any trees at all planted so I do want to use as many of the ones I have right now and I don't mind buying more if the designer thinks I need more. I feel the best way for the designer to check my town is through my dream address which I'll leave at the bottom of this post. I will pay for the supply the designer brings and negotiate a price from about 1 mil up to 10 mil igb or the equivalent in tbt, which I think is more than fair. This is a process that may take more than just a few hours so this is why I have the negotiation price pretty high.

Flower seller:
I have a few scattered flowers, so I will be needing more, if someone is able to provide a random assortment, not necessarily the person who helps me with the decorating. I don't mind negotiating a price depending on the number and types of flowers, and the more flowers the better. There are specific flowers I'd like which I might buy if I don't have the right number

-Yellow bench
-modern bench
-water well
-fountain
-park clock
-street lamp
-statue fountain
-fence
-fire hydrant
-custom design sign
-face cutout standee
-caution sign
-do not enter sign
-yield sign
-wind turbine

There are some of these PWPs I'd prefer not to use, but if you can fit them in a way which looks nice I'm alright with paying for it.

If you're willing to provide your services please post below. I'm on +3 GMT and I'm also still in high school so my time can be limited.

Dream Address: 7E00-0033-98AD

Back