• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Astrella Cycling OFFLINE [Boxes: N/A|New: N/A]

shikidixi

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (2) +
Restarted my town and am trying to get my dreamies moved in! For the most part I will be giving away villagers, only tier 2 and above will REQUIRE payment of some kind. Also if you have a dreamie of mine and would like to trade for a dreamie of yours please let me know :D ! All my dreamies are listed below

Feel free to reserve anyone, even if you don't see them in my town yet. I will be cycling from 1/1/2012 to 8/3/2017 so I'm sure at some point I'll come across the villager you want.

Rules:
- Do not wander or pick stuff up, I will flip the switch and not trade/give you the villager!
- If the villager you want has a price I would like to be paid first.
- If we are trading in villagers I will hand over mine first!
- If you are lurking I will add you to a list and send messages out when the villager is in boxes
- IF YOU THINK MY PRICES ARE UNFAIR TELL ME! I am happy to bargain and am VERY new to all this so I don't know a lot about the 'pricing' system. I'm sorry!
- Please tell me your town's fruit type so I know you've read these rules.

Friend Code: 1349-4663-1387
Artemis/Astrella

Guide:
You can PM me if you are interested in someone, or you can just post a message here
Tier 6 - Free! autovoid
Tier 5 - Free! autovoid
Tier 4 - Free! void in 15 min
Tier 3 - Free! void in 30 min
Tier 2 - Void in 1 hour. Trade me a dreamie or give me a reasonable bell price (2-10mil is what the popularity board suggests). I will also accept any threeway combination of these:

5-10 hybrids of any kind as long as they are NOT orange
10-16 bushes
silver/golden tool [Doesn't matter what atm]
a lower bell price (no less than 500k)
16 fossils and paintings (total, i.e. you can mix them up as long as they total to 16 fossils/paintings!)

Tier 1 - Not voided. Trade me a dreamie or give me a reasonable bell prive (10-30mil). I will also accept all of the above listed but it must be a combination of 3 options+bells (no less than 2mil), 4 options+bells (no less than 1 mil), or all 5 options.

Dreamies:
Alfonso
Daisy
Cookie
Flurry
Beau
Biskit
Blanche
Fang
Freya
Kyle

Current Villagers:
Zell (Tier 2)
Annalise (Tier 4)
Canberra (Tier 6)
Sylvia (Tier 5)
Carmen (Tier 3)
Curt (Tier 5)
Wolfgang (Tier 2) [Reserved for 3 hr]
Bertha

Already voided:
Curt
Leonardo
Walker
Soleil
Savannah
Lobo
Tucker
Kody
Pudge
Rhonda

Lurkers:
Lavulin98
Anactoria

Last edited:
Hello. I am looking for Snooty and Smug villagers so I will be lurking here for sure. :)

Hello. I am interested in snooty: Maelle, Olivia( I want her the most) , Bree, Soleil ( voided, I was too late :( )
smug: Chadder

thank yoou

my town's fruit is apple

Last edited:
Ah ok, would I be able to reserve a villager while I trade for IGB? If not I totally understand, I'm currently looking for Bam, and you have him, but I would need time to trade for the IGB, I usually use TBT instead.

Hi, I came to say that I?m pretty interested in Curt the bear, I kind of want him in my town, so maybe when he?s in boxes you can tell me so I can pick him up?

Sure thing ! I'll pm you when he's in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for both delay and double post guys; I've cycled through almost a month and a 9th villager just WONT move in. Hopefully I'll be back on track in a bit, sorry.

I'm tired of cycling for the time being sorry! I'll be back tomorrow at 10am CST at the latest!

edit no wait no I'm not I just needed a snack lol I'm still online sorry lol

and aimee!!!! Thank you so much even if I don't get my hands on her that means so much to me.

Last edited:
Hey I just wanted to request any of the dreamies in my signature without a *, ESPECIALLY Poppy

Back