• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction AUDIE has a home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cancoon

I'm a mess
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (56) +
Audie is moving out!
Ends @ 8PM PST

She is original EXCEPT for catchphrases!
None of them are inappropriate.
Right now it's "mogu mogu"
which is a chewing sound effect that I gave Sherb since lazies love their food.

Starting bid:
5 NMT or 1 mil or 10 TBT (going by 1 NMT = 200k = 10 TBT)
Bid increments:
3NMT or 600k or 30 TBT

Buyout:
Purrl or Dotty, or Raymond lol (for me to keep or giveaway, I WILL NOT SELL HIM)
If you are buying out, I will require that you at least have 40 good feedback ratings.
The requirement above is only for BUYING OUT, not for bidding!

Also, if I get no bids by the end of auction I'll do a giveaway instead

man
bamboo
brotato chip
raindrop
dewdrop
kiddo
kibble

She was my third villager, hence the default peppy wallpaper and flooring.
My current nickname in game is muffin.
prroooof.jpg

Last edited:
I can offer Dotty or Purrl. I don't have enough feedback since I am pretty new to this forum. I can let u take the villager u want first. Putting a lot of trust on you lol

I can offer Dotty or Purrl. I don't have enough feedback since I am pretty new to this forum. I can let u take the villager u want first. Putting a lot of trust on you lol
Unfortunately, Audie is already in boxes so there is no way for me to get one of them first.
Thank you so much for your offer though!

I'll put 1 mil. Though I have to work on getting a villager out first
Thank you for your offer!
And that's no problem, I know a lot of auctions ask that the bidders have room before bidding, but I don't mind waiting!

Ah, I see. Oh, well. I can offer the villagers u want for later. Just let me know if u do. I know I can't prove it online, but I am a man of my word ^^
I wish I can get Audie someday :)

I'll still try here. 6 NMT!
Post automatically merged:

**Do u think it is possible for me to let u hold x amount of nmt from me until I let u take Dotty or Purrl from me?

Ah, I see. Oh, well. I can offer the villagers u want for later. Just let me know if u do. I know I can't prove it online, but I am a man of my word ^^
I wish I can get Audie someday :)

I'll still try here. 6 NMT!
Thank you c:

Sorry to nitpick but I have a set bid increment in my initial post.
Since the first bidder bid 1mil, you'd have to bid 8 NMT, 80 TBT, or 1.6mil!

Oh, sorry. I bid 8 NMT. Did u read my added edit post? I was womdering if that was possible😅
Sorry, I really would like to stick to the rules I've set.
You don't have the required feedback I'm asking for, so I won't accept Purrl or Dotty as a buyout from you.
If you want to bid and you win, you must fulfill our transaction when you come to get Audie.

If you for some reason still want to give Purrl or Dotty to me, that would be something completely separate from this auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back