• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Audie, Marshal and more!

Villager
Audie

LeenaM

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (44) +
Hello, I just restarted my island and got pretty lucky with my starters! I have Gayle, Audie but also Flo, Sterling and Nate. I won't be keeping any of them, so if you're interested in adopting one let me know!

For now I'm not planning on TTing them out, I'd rather let them leave organically. I don't want to mess up my brand new island by TTing all over the place. I'll update this post everytime a villager asks to leave. If you're interested in one of them just post here and I'll let you know when they're moving, first come first serve!

They will all be free and I will keep them completely original.

Edit: Well would you look who came in my campsite, it's Marshal! I already had him on my previous island so I'm also giving him away 😊

Update: Gayle is now gone!

Audie_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Flo_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Sterling_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Nate_NH_Villager_Icon.png
Marshal_NH_Villager_Icon.png

Last edited:
Bump, Marshal is added to the list! Let me know if you want him and I'll keep him original until he moves out.

Hey, could i have Marshal whenever he is moving out? Thankies!!!
Of course!
May I Have Audie? When She moves Out.
Noted, I'll let you know when she moves out!

I'm just waiting for a bubble to appear, I thought I saw one a few days ago but it didn't transfer to anyone else the next day :/
If it doesn't reappear soon I'll probably try TTing the villagers out, since I want to replace them soon. I'll keep everyone who replied to this thread updated!

I realize you probably already know, and may already have more villagers but only be giving away your original 6, but just in case wanted to mention that I believe you need to have 8 villagers before any will start asking to move out.

sorry if this is unneeded, just didn’t want you to potentially do a bunch of time traveling if you do not yet have enough villagers to get any move out requests.

I realize you probably already know, and may already have more villagers but only be giving away your original 6, but just in case wanted to mention that I believe you need to have 8 villagers before any will start asking to move out.

sorry if this is unneeded, just didn’t want you to potentially do a bunch of time traveling if you do not yet have enough villagers to get any move out requests.
It's okay, I did not know this! Thank you for letting me know.

Right now I have 9 villagers so I should be good, I actually saw someone with a thought bubble yesterday so I'm just waiting for it to transfer to the right villager 😊.

Hey, if Marshal moves out can you contact me when the day you accept his move out bubble? Because i really need to prepare xD

Hey, if Marshal moves out can you contact me when the day you accept his move out bubble? Because i really need to prepare xD
Of course! Right now it looks like Gayle will be the one to leave, but I'll give you some time when it's time for Marshal to move out ^^.

Its fine, take your time because i also need time xD (edit: my island is not ready, and my online is not ready too xD gonna take it when Its time, and i have a full plot and gonna move Tia and it would be a very sad occassion but im also Will be so glad when Marshal Made it to my island!)

Last edited:
Hello, just a little update! Now that my island has developped a bit, I've decided to TT the remaining villagers out (Audie and Marshal). My goal is to get them both out this week. I'll message you when the villagers are ready to move out, thank you for your patience!

Back