• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Audie

KPerry1011

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Selling Audie! She’s pretty heavily gifted, she was one of my OG villagers. She just asked to move out today 7/21/21

Hope she gets adopted! She's gorgeous!

Selling Audie! She’s pretty heavily gifted, she was one of my OG villagers. She just asked to move out today 7/21/21
Omg she looks like a celebrity. I would get her, but I have one spot and I’m looking for a Roald, and I think my friend may have this one cuz she has multiple wolf villagers.

Omg she looks like a celebrity. I would get her, but I have one spot and I’m looking for a Roald, and I think my friend may have this one cuz she has multiple wolf villagers.
Hi! I have Roald who is going to move out soon. He’s gifted though, and wears custom designs from my Able Sisters. But the custome designs are springcore and suuuper cute on him! However if that’s a problem for you I understand. You are welcome to come talk to him and see if he’s a good fit :)

How much do you want for Audie? And what kind of items is she gifted with?

Hi! I have Roald who is going to move out soon. He’s gifted though, and wears custom designs from my Able Sisters. But the custome designs are springcore and suuuper cute on him! However if that’s a problem for you I understand. You are welcome to come talk to him and see if he’s a good fit :)

How much do you want for Audie? And what kind of items is she gifted with?

She isn’t gifted with anything crazy. I don’t remember everything, I’ve had her for a year and a half. 30 NMT is what I’d like

Back