• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ava-Mart

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
I've never been the best graphic artist, but I do my best. ;)
If you want an avatar, just let me know what character, specific colors you may want, and anything else.
I'll do them as soon as possible, but I get random spurts of busyness, so it may be a few days.

Work done recently:
kksuperstar-1.png
kkburst.png
gyroidwoah.png

Here's some of my past work:
th_mkart.png
dg123.png
th_sonicdude.jpg
th_supmetship.png

And some sigs, for ideas:
phoenixsig.png

FEBul.png

yoshimpp.png

samusdg12.png

dkkart.png

Hey could you possibly make me another KK Slider Avatar? I kinda want a few so I can change it up once in a while. And maybe something unique? just wondering. xD

KingKombat said:
DarthGohan1 said:
kkburst.png

ok, i need a break from this haha :p
Looks pretty good.
Can you do one with a Gyroid?
Similar style or different?

Baconboy - sure :)

OK, since I have 2 to do, no more requests until I finish these. ;)

i havent started, had a kinda busy day, sorry BB! i'll try doing it later tonight, otherwise tomorrow afternoon most likely. ;)

Your probably busy but when your done with everyone elses can you get my current avatar and make a blue swirly-like background on it please. :)

RMLRML1010 said:
could you teach me how to make my own? because i really am not good at it and you rock at it!!!
Download gimp from www.gimp.org. It's safe to download from that site, and it is a legally free program. So no worries about anything. :)

I couldn't teach you nearly close to enough what you'd need to know about how to use it. I learned back at Nsider from reading tutorials and talking to some really good artists. Sadly, there's only a handful here at TBT... and I'm nowhere near a "good" artist... I just play around and hope for the best.

I made a really basic tutorial a couple years back, but it was on Nsider, which is gone now... otherwise I'd show you that.

Your best bet is just finding tutorials either at gimp.org or throug ha google search, or, even better, when you see someone with a cool sig/avatar/other artwork here, send them a PM asking for tips/help. ;)

Best of luck!

Back