Zaoth

Melba ♥
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi all! Would someone be able to make me an Avatar and siggy please?

My Fave villager is Melba so if the Avatar could be a nice shot of her and the Signature could be a full body shot of her with a green background (possibly grass themed? Or a village background) with Zaoth written in the AC font? I would quite like it to have rounded corners too, so not just a rectangle. The same goes for the avatar.
If you have any other ideas that would be great.

I will pay. Not sure how much these are worth and only have 900 odd bells.
Thanks!

Hi all! Would someone be able to make me an Avatar and siggy please?

My Fave villager is Melba so if the Avatar could be a nice shot of her and the Signature could be a full body shot of her with a green background (possibly grass themed? Or a village background) with Zaoth written in the AC font? I would quite like it to have rounded corners too, so not just a rectangle. The same goes for the avatar.
If you have any other ideas that would be great.

I will pay. Not sure how much these are worth and only have 900 odd bells.
Thanks!

Hi, I will make you one ONCE i get my laptop back from the repair shop. (next week sometime) :)

I could make you both in my style! Both would have original artwork made by me, used by no one else on the forums here! With AC font and rounded corners for both.

If you want both flat colored it would be 450
If you want both shaded (which adds darker and highlights areas, a little bit more like the 3D effect of the new game) it'll be 700.

I'd like payment before I finish anything though. Example of my style below.

Shizune.jpgyear.png

How are these 2? Sorry i couldn't get a grass image for the sig.

206k39l.png

6f3u4g.png

If you want to use them, it will only be 200 bells for both of them ^_^

Attachments

• 6f3u4g.png
    6f3u4g.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 55
Thanks both of you, but I have just decided to make my own. The fianc? is out tonight so have time for some drawing :)

Back