• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Axes for anything

dehydratedmoon

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (2) +
I bought too many axes and now that I have the golden axe (never breaks), I want to get rid of the normal axes.
I will take anything from KK songs to bells. Tell me how many axes you need and I'll try my best to prepare!

can i get two????
fc: 5086 2041 5881
towns name: tennessee

hey i am designing my town and need to cut down all of my trees lol how many axes could i get? im willing to give you as many bells as you would like for them :)

hey i am designing my town and need to cut down all of my trees lol how many axes could i get? im willing to give you as many bells as you would like for them :)
I'll count right now!
Post automatically merged:

I'll count right now!
I've counted 6 out of all my leftover axes. Three of them are slightly broken but they'll last just fine. Do you have any hybrid flowers? I'm hoping you could pay ~8000 bells for everything if you don't have hybrid flowers.

Are you on?

Last edited:
thank you! i have
5 black roses
1 orange tulip
1 orange cosmo
1 blue pansy
lots of orange roses and pink roses
and 1 blue violet
what would you like?

I'll count right now!

I've counted 6 out of all my leftover axes. Three of them are slightly broken but they'll last just fine. Do you have any hybrid flowers? I'm hoping you could pay ~8000 bells for everything if you don't have hybrid flowers.

Are you on?
yes

thank you! i have
5 black roses
1 orange tulip
1 orange cosmo
1 blue pansy
lots of orange roses and pink roses
and 1 blue violet
what would you like?
I'll take all your pink roses and 500 bells! thank you once again. My friend code is 0534-1168-8968. What's yours?

I will add you and I'll tell you when my gates are open!

Okay, my gates are open! You can come over now.

Last edited:
Back