• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing ♥Azzie's QR Codes!♥

Azzie

Mayor of Dreamsie ❤
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
Yellow Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Small Mailbox
HNI_0002.JPG

[Jack] [green] [purple] [red] [yellow] [black]
These are some Jack robes for MeetThyReaper!

Last edited:
These are awesome and you're the best (Even though I wasn't the one that requested this, teehee.) I'll have to bookmark this page for if I ever want to dress up like Jack.

Aawe, thank you ^_^ I'll have to save my other QR codes here once I get around to getting them together.

You rock Azzie!

Thank you so much for doing this! You're a really talented artist!

Jack would be proud!

Sincerely,

Your friendly neighborhood Reaper

Hey Azzie,

I have one last favor. Could you possibly do one in black? That would be the icing on the cake!

Thank you again!

-MTR

More clothes!

[♥]
A Cinderella-esque princess dress. This is in post format because I didn't actually place the codes into a single image.

[☺]
Waldo's hat.

[☺] Waldo's shirt. This one has now backfired on me, as several of my villagers are wearing it. On them, it looks like a pirate shirt. (It's kind of adorable actually.) I like to wear it with Round Glasses, the hat, and any dark pants.

[☺] Carmen Sandiego's jacket. Or just a random red trenchcoat, whatever you like. This and the two codes above it were what got me into designing AC clothes, and I consider them a sort of set; that's why they all have the same URL label.

[☼] A sunset-on-the-ocean dress. I made it out of two tiny pixel art scenes I made a while back (the sunset and water are from one, the backdrop and birds are another)

[☆] This is a comet tank top that I made mostly as an experiment with glow and icy palettes.

[♫] A deer-inspired dress. Also it has a little deer-tail, because why not?

[♪] A toadstool dress! I used the same bolero as the deer dress, mostly because I thought it was cute and fit the theme really well.

Very cute and feminine designs! ^^; I love the light blue princess dress.

Big pattern revival!

So I picked up patterning again! ♥ I'm unfortunately too lazy to compile them all into 4-code images, but I have links to all of them!

Mermaid outfit! (purple) (pink) (orange) (yellow) (green)

These next ones are older, but I didn't get around to posting them here:

TV tank topStarite sweaterWave gownBeauty and the Beast dresses (blue and pink!)Winter snow sweaterSpring green dressHaystack dressAlien transmission shirt

Flag dresses!

AceGayTransBi
(I need to go back and work on these and make an aro and a pansexual dress too, but these are what I have so far)

On Friday I'll have another post of codes. ♥

Back